What We Believe
- The Bible as the inerrant Word of God, divinely inspired, and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- One true God who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ - God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, sinless human life, death, bodily resurrection, ascension,
and personal return in power and glory.
- The need for redemption of fallen man.
- The salvation by grace, through faith, apart from works through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Baptism in water by immersion, baptism in the Holy Spirit, the celebration of the Lord's Supper.
- Sanctified life of true holiness.
- Divine healing and miracles.
- Decent and orderly move of the Holy Spirit.
- In supporting local and world missions and praying for the peace of Israel.
- The resurrection of the saved to eternal life and the lost to eternal damnation.